We also accept patients who do not have insurance and wish to pay out-of-pocket at the time of the visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards.
Here is a listing of some of our current fees (02/06/2017) with discount applied (discount applicable only if patient has no health insurance and pays in full at the time of the visit):
* Doctor's visit fee: most visits: $95
* EKG: $50, plus doctor's visit fee
* Most X-rays: $60-$75, plus doctor's visit fee
* Cholesterol, diabetes, liver & kidney check (blood draw): $67, plus doctor's visit fee
* Skin laceration repair, simple, 1 inch or less: $250 (includes visit & suture removal)
* PSA (Prostate Cancer Screening): $65, plus doctor's visit fee
* Flu Shot: $25
* Essential Physical Exam: includes doctor's exam and consultation, EKG, blood draw and labs for diabetes, cholesterol, kidneys, liver, anemia, thyroid, and urine analysis: $265.
* Comprehensive Physical Exam: includes everything in the Essential Physical Exam plus levels of Vitamin D, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B-9 (folic acid) and iron stores: $365.
* Pap Smear Exam: includes doctor's exam & consultation, Pap smear, urine test, and pregnancy test: $235 (please note that this price does not include STD testing - add $95 to add gonorrhea and chlamydia testing).
For additional information, please call our office.For additional information, please call our office.
Copyright 2018 by Complete Medical * All rights reserved